Now a day people sparsely use desktop mean while number of mobile/tablet user is highly increasing. Past years mobile devices have no role in world of search. Now situation changes mobile gadget became the ace player and take digital marketing into a next level. Present day activity between customers and merchants are through on smartphone. ie, the market is became small virtual inside a palm.
Visiting or without visiting shop, goods reaches on customers front door. Today google has focusing on mobile searches. So, we have to configure website into mobile friendly. To stand in this digital competition we have to change our website into mobile friendly. Day by day people spend more and more time on their mobile gadgets, but unfortunately many websites still aren’t well designed for mobile devices.
To optimize for Mobile Searches takes a look at site design, site structure, page speed, and more to make sure you’re not inadvertently turning mobile visitors away. Mobile optimization is the process of ensuring that visitors who access your site from mobile devices have an experience optimized for the device.
For Best Mobile SEO Website
- Improve the Speed: Because of hardware and connectivity issues, for mobile users page speed is even more important. We must have to reduce the loading time.
- Website design: Mobile devices are simplified and reform the ways sites are designed. Responsive design, AMP, Dynamic serving and Mobile URLs are the four main ways a website becomes mobile supportive. Mainly Google recommends responsive design.
- Optimized titles and Meta descriptions: Create titles, URLs, and meta descriptions that suitable to work with less screen space when a user searches using a mobile device.
- Concentrate on local search: Optimize your business mobile content for local search. Include standardizing your name, address, and phone number, city and state name in your site’s metadata.
- No Flash: Smartphones miss out on all the flash fun. Instead of flash use HTML5 to create special effects.
- Don’t encourage pop-ups: It is hard to try and close these on a mobile device. To depromote this type of website Google releases latest update for mobiles.
Google released a important new mobile-friendly ranking algorithm named as mobilegeddon. Intend to give a boost to mobile-friendly pages in Google’s mobile search results. Finally On January 10, 2017 Google confirmed Intrusive Interstitial Penalty, to punish aggressive and head breaking pop-ups that might damage the mobile user experience.